Not all coupons are a good deal. Here are some of our favorite websites to find the best coupons.
September is National Coupon Month. According to the official website, consumers have saved $2 billion in the first six months of 2011! Now that's a number we like. In honor of the month, here are a few of our favorite sites to save big:
- Groupon — The it's-so-famous-we-don't-need-to-explain-it one. A word of advice though: be careful! Each enticing daily deal may cause you to spend money on something you wouldn't otherwise, which isn't actually saving you money.
- LivingSocial — Another popular daily deals site.
- RetailMeNot — This site is great to check before purchasing something online. It shares the success or fail rate of coupons submitted by the community.
- Slickdeals — Find coupons, promo codes, freebies, and price comparisons on this popular site.
- Coupons.com — A huge selection of printable grocery coupons.
- Woot — Possibly the oldest daily deal site, Woot offers one discounted item per day, typically electronic gadgets.
That's just a small handful of what is out there. If you have other favorite coupon sites, add them in the comments!