We offer a lot of tips to save money, but one of the best and easiest ways to save more is to open an account that makes saving automatic.
Kasasa Saver works like a savings account in that it’s designed to encourage better saving habits. For those concerned about how to save money, this account takes out some of the extra effort and make it part of an intuitive process.
How savings accounts help you save
- Savings accounts provide a distinct place for you to tuck away your extra money.
- Savings accounts act as a psychological wall between the money you use for your day-to-day life and money you want to go to a goal.
- They further encourage that mental barrier between the two accounts by allowing a limited number of withdrawals.
- Savings accounts often include extra incentives for saving more. The more you save, the more you earn.
How Kasasa Saver is different
Kasasa Saver follows the same principles described above, but it goes the extra mile to make the process of saving money even easier on you.
- It puts money in your account automatically.
Just to be clear, this isn't the money you deposit into your checking account — that's yours and won't be disappearing on you in some kind of tricky online banking maneuver. Instead, this is the money you earn in rewards from your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account. Your high interest, cash back, and ATM fee refunds get deposited automatically into Kasasa Saver, helping your savings grow faster.
Any transfers or deposits you make into your Kasasa Saver account get added on top of the money you're automatically saving.
- Kasasa Saver accounts, like all Kasasa accounts, are free and offer interest rates way above the national average.
Saving is that much easier when you have more money to save. Like every Kasasa account, there's no minimum balance required to earn the rewards and no monthly service fee with Kasasa Saver. The interest rates available on your Kasasa Saver account will help you earn more faster.
Some aspects of figuring out how to save money take work. A good high-interest savings account does the work for you: making savings easy!