Please follow these guidelines when developing and quality-checking your content. We take the attention of our readers seriously. By setting clear expectations with you, we hope to simplify the submission and acceptance process.
Your successful guest-blogger contributions will:
- Fall into at least one of the topics mentioned above;
- Have factual foundations with relevant, trustworthy, compelling data that is properly sourced and cited;
- Have third-party quotes verified and properly attributed;
- Have a writing style that mirrors our voice and tone;
- Present original concepts that are impeccably researched, written, and proofread;
- Educate our readership; and
- Not be an explicit advertisement for your brand or business.
Articles submitted must be exclusive to Kasasa at the time of publication. After 30 days, contributors may republish content with attribution to Kasasa and a link to our website. However, immediately after your post is published, you can link to it from your company website, blog, social media and/or other sites with an abstract of no more than 240 words. Please attribute Kasasa as the source.
We will select images from our stock library to highlight your content and invite your editorial direction.
Include up to three links in the body of your post pointing to resources referenced in your content, not to your company website. Indicate the anchor text by underlining the words you wish to link. Paste the web address that the anchor text will direct to immediately below the paragraph in which this anchor text appears. At the end of your post, you can include a brief bio about the author and/or company. Here, you can include links to your company website, blog, and social media in the same format. For further clarification, please see this blog submission example.
Include a suggested headline, intriguing opening paragraph, body content that follows our guidelines, and a brief bio of less than 120 words. Please see this blog submission example.
For both the B2B and B2C blog, please submit 1,200 – 3,000 words.
Kasasa reserves the right to:
- Edit your submission for voice and style;
- Alter content in the future without contacting you;
- Request that you edit for accuracy and guideline adherence; and
- Include links and calls to action in the content we publish.
- Decline your submission if it fails to meet our guidelines after providing you with clear feedback and change requests.