Both Kasasa blogs focus on the world of finance, from two different perspectives.
Kasasa Exchange is a fintech and marketing tech blog that includes relevant content on training and retaining successful financial services teams, financial services compliance and regulation, lending, social media for bankers and credit union leadership, and the Kasasa B2B community.
The Kasasa Blog spotlights lifestyle topics with an undercurrent of financial content, such as debt management, building savings, getting the best deal on financial services, household budgeting, and money relationships.
Your successful guest-blogger contributions will:
- Fall into one or more of the categories mentioned above;
- Have a factual foundation with relevant, trustworthy, compelling data that's properly sourced and cited;
- Be original concepts that are impeccably researched, written, and proofread;
- Educate our readership; and
- Not be an advertisement for you or your brand or business.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Third-party quotes that are verified and properly attributed;
- A minimum of 1,200 words;
- A writing style that mirrors our own voice and tone;
- Previously unpublished work; and
- No more than one link to your company's website in the body of the post.
- Providing examples of suggested images is encouraged. If you'd like to include your own images, please provide proof of ownership. Optimal image size is 1140 x 500 pixels.
We will never accept any content that:
- May be construed as a link-building scheme;
- Is too promotional for your company or organization;
- Could be offensive;
- Is inaccurate;
- Is overly critical of individuals, organizations, philosophies, or companies; or
- Has appeared on our site(s) before.